The interactive whiteboard can communicate with the computer, connect the whiteboard to the PC, and use the projector to project the contents of the PC onto the whiteboard screen. With the support of a dedicated application, you can construct a large screen, interactive Type of collaborative meeting or teaching environment. The interactive whiteboard is a PC-based input device with human-computer interaction function. It is operated on the whiteboard by using the specific positioning pen instead of the mouse by using the computer's data processing function by using the computer and the computer. , You can run any application, you can easily achieve the writing, marking, geometric drawing, editing, printing, annotation, save, etc. on the computer using the keyboard and mouse can achieve any operation function. Interactive Whiteboard Electronic whiteboard will become the future of modern teaching, office meetings, distance education and information exchange the main means.
First, the working principle of interactive whiteboard
Interactive whiteboard according to the principle can be divided into pressure sensing, electromagnetic induction, infrared, ultrasound, CCD and other major categories. Each technology has different characteristics and advantages in the market share of a certain share. International authoritative market research institutions in the analysis of the report shows that in recent years the international market, electromagnetic induction technology and pressure sensing technology to occupy the dominant position of the whiteboard, Interactive Whiteboard followed by ultrasound and infrared technology.
(A) interactive whiteboard positioning principle
(1) pressure technology: the use of pressure-sensitive way to enter the electronic whiteboard, the equivalent of a computer touch screen, when the teacher with the fingers or strokes the screen on the real options, the computer will automatically handle the appropriate operation. In fact, this whiteboard has two layers of pressure inside the film, when the whiteboard surface by a certain pressure, the two layers of film in this form a short circuit, Interactive Whiteboard the whiteboard controller to detect the pressure point of the coordinates, computer.
(2) electromagnetic wave technology: electromagnetic induction whiteboard with a laser can be fired in the whiteboard, white and horizontal in both directions arranged to accept the coil film. When the pen is close to receiving the coil film, the coil chamber senses the electromagnetic waves emitted by the pen. Interactive Whiteboard The closer the pen is, the higher the electric film that the coil film senses.
(3) Infrared technology: by the clouds in the display area around the infrared receiver and the launch tube to form a horizontal and vertical scanning grid, forming a scanning plane network, when there are objects blocking the grid in a pair of horizontal and vertical scanning lines , The X and Y coordinates can be determined by the blocked horizontal and vertical infrared positions.
(4) ultrasonic technology: the two sides of the screen placed on a fixed distance distribution of the ultrasonic receiver, for positioning the pen is an ultrasonic transmitter, when the pen moves on the surface of the screen, the emitted ultrasound along the screen surface The receiver detects that the distance between the pen and the two receivers can be converted by the time of receipt of the ultrasonic wave.
(2) Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of various interactive whiteboards
(1) Electromagnetic induction: the basic principle: the principle of radio frequency (RF), white board board core sensor installed to receive the specific frequency of the electromagnetic pen signal to achieve positioning; Advantages: accurate positioning, high precision, high reliability, long life, Faster, writing pressure, whiteboard pen support for the right mouse button and other functions, easy to achieve the operation of the computer; Disadvantages: must use a special pen.
(2) Infrared: the basic principle: infrared principle, through the white board around the infrared tube to detect infrared light objects to achieve positioning; Advantages: accurate positioning, high precision, no special pen, longer life, faster response ; Disadvantages: no pressure response, by the impact of light and dust, whiteboard does not support the right mouse button and other functions, Interactive Whiteboard the computer operation more difficult
(3) resistance to pressure: the basic principles: resistance film technology, through the detection of resistance value to achieve pressure positioning; Advantages: positioning is relatively accurate, without special pen; Disadvantages: scratched, can not do large area, the computer operation more difficult
Second, the use of interactive whiteboard and skills
In the use of interactive whiteboard process, master some methods and techniques for the classroom is very helpful. Of course, all the methods and techniques only through their own practice can not experience, will be used freely. The following bloggers Gan Lin peas (Xing Ruibin) on their own use to talk about some of the commonly used methods and techniques.
Before we talk about methods and techniques, let's first distinguish between three modes: control mode, window mode, and annotation mode.
For interactive whiteboard beginners, these three models are difficult to distinguish, it is difficult to understand. Here I say a simple metaphor, may make you easy to understand them. If you go to multimedia class, you must be clear about the program. On the multimedia class to use the computer, you prepared before class courseware, pictures, text, video, music and so on through the computer and projector to show to the students, so that their class is impressive. These require the teacher to be able to operate the computer. In the interactive whiteboard, the control of the computer will be in the control mode, in the control mode, the hands of the pen is equivalent to the mouse. All steps that can be done with the mouse can be replaced with a pen. When you want to open a courseware, or another application, you use the pen on the corresponding icon quickly click twice, which is equivalent to double-click the mouse, or hold down the auxiliary button on the pen and then in the corresponding The icon on the point, which is equivalent to the right mouse button.
When you play the courseware, want to blackboard some of the contents of the blackboard, you will pick up chalk on the blackboard to wipe the place to write, wrong or filled, you choose to wipe some of the contents of the board wipe. In the interactive whiteboard, all of this can be done in window mode and annotation mode. On these two models of distinction and contact, but also the difficulty of beginners. From the control mode for the first time into the window mode, will automatically create a blank page. For example, when you start class before, Interactive Whiteboard the blackboard has been clean the classmates. And when you enter the annotation mode from the control mode, the control mode will see the screen display content as the background, the original control mode can be used in some of the tools can not be used, you can only in this background Above the Notes and other operations. At this point if you then enter the window mode, you will find the window mode and not a new page, but just goes on the background image as the page background. In fact, annotation mode can be understood as a full-screen display of the window mode, you see, when we select the window in the window mode "view", then select the last one: "full screen mode", you will find now back to annotation mode The. These are not accidental discovery, only in our bloggers Gan Lin peas in constant practice, will gradually understand them, understand them. In the window mode to complete the operation, in the annotation mode can be completed accordingly. Similarly, in the annotation mode can complete the operation, in the window mode can be completed accordingly.