The capacitive touch panel comprises two sets of conductive transparent conductive film, an insulating film, a metal bridging film layer and a transparent conductive film shielding layer arranged on the other side of the substrate, the first group of conductive films are arranged continuously, Capacitive Touch Screen the second group of conductive The film is arranged at intervals of a first set of conductive films, the insulating film covering the first set of conductive films at the intersection of the two sets of wires and the substrate surface adjacent thereto, the metal bridging layer is connected to the first group of conductive films across the insulating film And a second set of conductive films disposed between the second set of conductive films and the insulating film. The utility model makes the transparent conductive film layer of the two sets of wires can be made at the same time to avoid the color difference, improve the product quality of the touch screen, shield the electrical interference; the edge of the insulating film is on the substrate, Capacitive Touch Screen the metal bridge layer is not broken, Of the yield; metal bridge layer is thick, easy to break; metal bridge film layer line resistance is small, improve the performance of the touch screen.
In the design of touch-screen products, the need for performance and cost trade-offs. Capacitive touch screen cost is low, the competition is very intense, Capacitive Touch Screen but also in performance and applications have some limitations, compared with the resistive touch screen, capacitive touch screen has the following advantages:
(1) capacitive touch screen only need to touch, without the need to generate a signal pressure.
(2) capacitive touch screen in the production only once or no need to correct, Capacitive Touch Screen and resistive type requires regular correction.
(3) capacitive touch screen life will be longer, because the capacitive touch screen components do not need any movement. In the resistive touch screen, the upper ITO film needs to be thin enough to be flexible to bend down to the underlying ITO film.
(4) Capacitance technology is superior to resistance technology in light loss and system power consumption.
(5) capacitive technology wear resistance, long life, Capacitive Touch Screen the user to use the low maintenance costs, so the manufacturer's overall operating costs can be further reduced.
In addition, the choice of capacitance technology or resistance technology depends mainly on the touch screen object. If it is finger touch, capacitive touch screen is a better choice. If you need a stylus, whether plastic or metal, the resistance touch screen can be competent. Capacitive touch screen can also use the stylus, Capacitive Touch Screen but need a special stylus to match.
Capacitive touch screen has been applied to the iPhone and other handheld devices, positioning a single point track / analog mouse double click is its basic function, and multi-finger gesture operation recognition and application of the current market hot spots. In portable applications, Capacitive Touch Screen the user in one hand holding the device, can only use the other hand operation, so identify the multi-finger crawling, translation, stretching, compression, rotation, flip and other gesture operation is particularly important。